Passing exams is not just about hard work, but also about preparing well. The IELTS Preparation class is a strategically designed course which will help you to develop the smart and efficient way of approaching this internationally accepted English proficiency exam.
Our highly qualified English language teachers have years of IELTS teaching experience, providing you with the specific skills and techniques needed to succeed in the exam. Through lectures, assessments and tutorials, you learn the right strategies to approach the different IELTS components. Our teachers will help you to familiarise, strategise, practice and increase your chances of succeeding, getting the score you need.
With a small class size, this highly focussed programme will guide you through the exam requirements, providing rigorous tasks and handouts designed to meet the IELTS standard.
Not ready for the IELTS Preparation Course? Feel like you need to find your way a bit more before you commit to IELTS? No problem! EMS IELTS Foundation can help you gradually build your confidence to consider IELTS as an option. So, before you start your journey into IELTS, we help you to get familiar with what to expect in the IELTS Preparation course. This help to give you a solid foundation upon which you build your skills and competencies once you join the IELTS Preparation course.
Why take IELTS?
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally-recognised examination developed by Cambridge University, applied globally to assess student’s suitability for academic undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as for visas and immigration purposes.
- It is one of the most valuable English language tests being held around the world. IELTS test is British and TOEFL test is American. This test is held by the University of Cambridge in England, British Council and IELTS centre in Australia
- If you are looking for a career or a university education internationally, especially in the United Kingdom, Canada or Malaysia, where you need to prove English language proficiency, then IELTS is the path to your success.
- There is also a computer-based IELTS exam as an alternative to its paper-based test.
What will I get on IELTS Preparation course?
- Five-day week training classes at 4 hours per day
- Total of 72hours sessions per month
- Small group tuition
- Comprehensive language skills development of reading, writing, speaking & listening as covered in the exams.
- Simulated exam practice and feedback sessions
- Modern and well-equipped classrooms
- Free handouts
- Time management practice
Where are the IELTS test centres?
There are more than 1,200 test centres in over 140 countries.
In Malaysia, the IELTS exam is conducted by the British Council (British) and the International Development Program or IDP (Australia).
British Council has 12 official test centre locations in Malaysia in 9 states across Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Perak, Terengganu, Sarawak and Sabah.
IDP has ten official IELTS test venues centres in Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur, Subang Jaya, Penang, Johor Bahru, Kuching and Kota Kinabalu, Melaka, Johor Bahru, Cyberjaya and Petaling Jaya.
Who can register for IELTS preparation & IELTS Foundation?
Students who have reached Upper Intermediate level for General English.
Those who are resitting for the exam need to have at least 5.00 score in the previous test.
So what are you waiting for?
Find your way to gaining the IELTS success today at EMS.
Come and Learn, Practise and Achieve!
Apply for this form
[faq-plugin id=”1″ type=”category”]