Why aim for IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an internationally-recognised examination developed by Cambridge University, applied globally to assess student’s suitability for academic undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as for visas and immigration purposes.
If you are looking for a career or a university education internationally, especially in the United Kingdom, Canada or Malaysia, where you need to prove English language proficiency, then IELTS is the path to your success.
Can my dream come true?
Yes of course, dreams do come true. But dreaming without having good strategies to accomplish your goals will not get you anywhere. Aim for IELTS and we can help you open doors worldwide! Where passing your IELTS examination is concerned, we prepare you thoroughly to pass for the exams. Working hard means working smart – EMS trains you to understand and practice the different components of the IELTS examination. The key is familiarise and strategise!
Our qualified and experienced instructors will guide you through the exam requirements, giving out rigorous tasks designed to meet the IELTS standard. We will help you to improve your speaking, reading, writing and listening skills at the level required by the examination. By the time you finish the course, you will be confident and ready to sit for one of your biggest English language academic challenge ever! But if you need a longer time to prepare, we can arrange for extended lessons.
Is this course suitable for me?
This course is intended for learners with already a reasonably good level of English language. It is thus suitable for you if:
- Your English language level is between Intermediate to Advanced.
- You wish to enter university in a native English-speaking country.
- You want better career and study opportunities and want to gain an internationally-recognised qualification.
Did you know?
- EMS Intensive General English and IELTS preparation courses are assurances for students who want to obtain band 6.0 in their IELTS exam
- EMS’s university Placement Centre can help successful students gain admission into prestigious universities both locally and internationally
What do I get on the course?
- Five days-a week lessons, at 3 hours per day
- A total of 60 hours of tuition per month
- Lessons cover IELTS components, including all 4 communication skills
- Generous amount of stimulated exam practice and feedback
- Time management and practice
- Small group tuition in well-equipped classrooms
- Free activity handouts
- Register directly for IELTS examination through EMS partnership with the IDP IELTS Centre.
- Support and services for students applying for university admission in Malaysia and other countries, including private consultation.
- Help with university registration and visa procedures.
- University campus tours.
- Eligibility and offer letters.
- Information seminars of universities.