You can apply to study at EMS using any of these three simple ways:
How to Apply
How to Apply
Apply By Email
Apply In Person
STEP 1: Collect and fill up the application form from EMS Language Center and submit your application to the person in Charge.
STEP 2: Pay the chosen program down payment fee and proceed to take the English placement test.
STEP 3: Your application progress will start right after registration.
Notice 1 : New applicants must pay down payment (Initial Payment) before we can proceed with your application.
Notice 2 : All payments or down payments of fees must be paid to the EMS Language Center. Our bank details can be found on the EMS website.
Notice 3 : It is important for applicants to follow up with their applications so as to avoid any inconveniences. They can check their application by contacting us with the following email address email@example.com or contact the person who is in charge of your application process.
- FULL PASSPORT COPY (ALL PAGES: Each of the two(2) pages scanned must be on one A4 page)
- PASSPORT SIZE PICTURE WITH BLUE BACKGROUND (3.5 CM * 5 CM)
- HIGH-SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (IN ENGLISH AND NATIVE LANGUAGE)
- HIGH-SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT (IN ENGLISH AND NATIVE LANGUAGE)
- PRE-MEDICAL CHECK UP FORM (FILLED, SIGNED AND CERTIFIED BY DOCTOR) – Download Medical Form here
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP RESULT
- RECEIPT OF INITIAL PAYMENT TO EMS LANGUAGE CENTRE
PLEASE NOTE : Make sure all the files including the passport pages are scanned by computer and not by phone or other means. If your files are not clear or do not follow the above instructions, your application will not be processed.
EMGS AND NEW VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
We at EMS Language Center are committed to ensuring that you obtain your visa approval as soon as possible. However, please kindly note that the visa application process has been recently upgraded by the government of Malaysia. The new system in place is called EMGS (Education Malaysia Global Services).
EMGS is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Education of Malaysia. It is a company limited by guarantee incorporated under the laws of Malaysia and plays the following roles:
- Assisting the Ministry of Education in the implementation of policies relating to student affairs.
- Carrying out research and development in the field of education.
- Collecting, publishing, and disseminating student information.
- Providing marketing and awareness with a view to promoting Malaysia as a global destination for education services.
- Facilitating an efficient, transparent and auditable process for issuing and tracking student passes.
Under the new system, institutions of Higher education in Malaysia will submit student pass application to EMGS on behalf of international students. The application and approval processing is centralized to ensure efficiency, transparency and consistency. The following chart will guide you through the steps and procedures of student pass application from the time you decide to study in Malaysia to the time you obtain the student visa and start your studies.
We recommend you to study the chart very carefully and read the notices that follow to make sure you fully understand the steps needed to be taken in order to obtain a student pass. You can track and check the status of your application while waiting for your application to be processed through the EMGS website at www.educationmalaysia.gov.my.
If you have any queries, please feel free to ask our friendly staff for clarification or for more explanation. We will be with you every step of the way.