Extra Learning Activities (ELA)
Do you want lots of variety in the way you learn English? Do you want to have fun in class? At EMS we know how important it is to give you plenty of options so that you may select the kind of English-learning experiences which would give you the most enjoyment and reward. EMS understands that every student is different and believe it is important to provide diversity in learning. So, we have created ELA, an interactive and stimulating program which you can take jointly or separately with the IGE course.
ELA offers a range of exciting ways to learn English in Malaysia and is highly popular because it enables students to be as active and as creative as they want to be in the classroom. You can also be flexible at ELA. Students who enroll for this program will learn at their own pace and convenience, as it is an ongoing, all-interactive and, most of all, a truly enjoyable class, where the atmosphere is guaranteed to be both relaxing and stimulating. Our highly experienced multi-cultural instructors bring in their own creative styles to the teaching, making sure that each ELA session is as lively as the last one!
Anyone can join ELA – whether you are a new or an existing student, you will find something that will inspire you to learn more every time – and that’s a promise!
Here’s what you’ll enjoy at ELA:
- Fantastic movie sessions in class followed by informal discussions
- Fun vocabulary practice and an introduction to colloquialism
- Great opportunities to sing along to the latest popular songs whilst improving your listening skills
- Exciting situation-based grammar lessons with role-plays which will help you express yourself well and gain confidence
- Discovering useful specific writing tips for everyday, formal and informal use