Every year, especially during the summer season, Malaysia, a country located in the South East Asia welcomes many tourists and students from many diverse parts of the world. Being a multi-cultural and English speaking country, has made Malaysia a great destination for students to improve their English. EMS Language Centre has been in the educational industry for more than a decade. A team of professional experts, experienced and native, qualified and certified teachers have gathered from different nationalities to create a wonderful and unforgettable environment for students with variety of cultures and backgrounds. Every year, during the summer season, EMS Language Centre warmly welcomes students from different parts of the world such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Japan, Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, and etc. Multi-cultural text materials, along with multi-national students and teachers, enable students to learn and enjoy a high quality education to best suit their future language needs and career opportunities.
INTAKE DATES FOR SUMMER CAMP ۲۰۱۸
For the EMS Summer Camp in ۲۰۱۸, EMS Language Centre will have ۳ different intakes (June, July, and August ۲۰۱۸). Students are strictly required to register for the EMS Summer Camp ۱۵ days before their desired arrival time to Malaysia.
- Exciting educational activities with emphasis on Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills.
- Certificate of program completion from EMS Language Centre and Education Malaysia.
- An educational workshop with certificate of completion from high rank universities. Program Description
- One full month fun-filled program.
- A total of ۱۲۰ hours of instruction in ۲۰ days.
- All four (۴) major language skills will be covered every day in the first four hours. Plus, two hours of Extra Learning Activities (ELA). (Total of ۶ hours instruction per day.)
- The classes will be provided five days a week from Monday to Friday
- Certificate of completion will be given at the end of the program.
- Each class will enjoy ۳ different instructors.
- Field-trip activities to improve language skills through kinesthetic learning.
- Students will enjoy sightseeing and city tours on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Accommodation will be provided for all Summer Camp students for the duration of their stay.
- Accommodation can be reached ۱ days prior to the beginning of each intake.
- Breakfast and Lunch will be provided every day.
- A T-shirt with EMS Language Centre Summer Camp logo will be given to every student.
- A Malaysian sim-card will be given to each student to ease their contact with their families.
- An educational workshop with certificate of completion.
- Arrival pick-ups and Drop-off will be provided for each students.
- Graduation ceremony.
SUMMER CAMP ACCOMODATION
All the students will be accommodated in EMS provided rooms. Cleaning services and ۲۴ hour security will be provided. Student can use the public transportation, LRT and other ways to reach to EMS Language Centre within ۱۵ minutes. Use of the accommodation will begin ۱ day before each intake and will continue until ۱ day after the program end date.
ACCOMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Sharing apartment
- Two (۲) students in one apartment
- Single rooms with individual bathroom
- Smoking free rooms
- Room exchange after ۲ weeks
- Weekly cleaning services
- Swimming pool rules will apply
- Gym and facility rules will apply
EMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This program and quotation is valid for mentioned intakes only.
- You are required to confirm and fulfill all the needed details. Details should include a complete flight itinerary and full name of the person joining the tour.
- EMS Language Centre has the right to reject a student’s application to the tour, if the student is suffering from any physical or psychological problems.
- EMS Language Centre reserves the right to charge a student who engages in vandalism.
- EMS Language Centre reserves the right to expel students found guilty of misconduct. The student will then be asked to leave the school premises and his/her accommodation as soon as possible, and all responsibilities will be on the student.
- Terms and conditions remain valid until the date and time agreed upon expires.
- In case of a student being below ۱۸ years of age, he or she is required to carry a consent form from his or her parents or guardians.
- Students must confirm and make the first payment of MYR ۷۰۰.۰۰ at least ۱۵ days prior to the intake date.
- In case of cancelation, the first payment of MYR ۷۰۰.۰۰, will be not refundable.
TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
SALOMA NIGHT THEATRE
A Showcase of Malaysia’s Culture & Traditions. Saloma Theatre Restaurant takes one on a gastronomic experience where wonderful aromas and flavours beckon. The style in which the food is served is Malaysian showcasing the flavours and cooking methods from the uniquely different ۱۴ Malaysian states.
PORT DICKSON RESORT
Port Dickson is a beach resort destination at Negeri Sembilan in Malaysia, about ۹۰km south Kuala Lumpur and ۳۰km away from Seremban. Also called 'PD' by locals, this popular holiday retreat is located within easy reach from KL and Singapore by major highways and roads.
SPORT DAY OUT ACTIVITY
We are considering half day of full different activities for our students known as a sport day. Students are able to level up their friendship and gain more health. Sport day includes various types of sport challenges such as football, volleyball, badminton, and dodge ball.
Genting is acknowledged as Malaysia’s premier hillside station; this Kuala Lumpur mountain peak getaway is Malaysia’s Asian-style Las Vegas. Students will enjoy a ride on the cable car which is the longest cable car in the whole Asia. Before arriving at Genting Highlands students will visit an Indian temple which has the tallest Krishna Statue in the world.
CITY TOUR IN KUALA LUMPUR
Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. For the city tour around Kuala Lumpur, students have a chance to visit the King’s Palace, Merdaka Square, Tuhu Negara, and they will visit Zoo Negara.
i-CITY SHAH ALAM VISIT
City is located in Shah Alam and students will visit different eye catching sights such as City of Digital Lights, SpaceWalk, Twisting Boat, Moon Jellies, SuperSwing, ۲-Tier Carousel, Adventure Train, Ferris Wheel, Bumper Car, Circus Travel, Pirate Ship, Jungle Train, ۵D Cinema, Desert Train, Spinning Cups, Castle Mania, Ants Park , Avatar Flight , Jumping Frogs and etc.
LANGKAWI ISLAND TRIP
Langkawi is one of Malaysia’s best-known and most popular beach destinations. Blending historical attractions, great fare, excellent diving opportunities, exciting nightlife and dirt-cheap shopping, this duty-free island is truly an oasis of the seas. Langkawi’s pristine beaches are rated among the best in the world.
SUNWAY LAGOON WATER PARK
Sunway Lagoon water park offers adults and children non-stop fun and full entertainment all in one place. Enjoy the ultimate theme park experience with over ۸۰ attractions sprawled across ۸۸ acres of land. Have a splashing good time at the Water Park before enjoying the fun and excitement of the Amusement Park rides with the little ones.
MALACCA CITY TOUR
Visit historic Malacca City, the capital of the Malaysian state of Malacca, on this guided, full-day sightseeing tour from Kuala Lumpur. Visit some of the most popular top sites in this UNESCO World Heritage City, like the ۱۶th-century, Portuguese St. Paul’s Church and A Famosa fortress, Christ Church, the Stadthuys in the Red Square and much more. Enjoy a traditional Malaysian lunch and explore Jonker Street