The IGE course is designed to build your confidence. What better way to learn English than by going through intensive activities and getting full attention on a daily basis. Because we understand that at this level you need plenty of support and practice in order to progress fast, we have made our IGE classes small so that there will be lots of opportunities for every student to practice speaking, writing, reading and listening in and outside the class during educational trips.
You will benefit from this program if:
- your placement test places you within the beginner to elementary level.
- you wish to achieve the most in English language learning in a short period.
- you want a longer stay in Malaysia while learning this language.
- you want a learning environment that helps you to study English fast, supported by comprehensive facilities to enhance your learning experience.
Program Objectives :
- Students would be having 120 hours of classroom time a month.
- Intensive focus on all skills i.e. speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- it is designed for students who want a combination of general, academic, and professional English.
- encourages more exposure to English in a highly communicative and fun environment.
- provides maximum contact hours with certified instructors.
What the IGE course offers – Small Classes & Lots of Fun!
You have made the right choice to study English in sunny Malaysia and you want the best start possible right? You want to see good results and you need to see them fast! We understand this, so we keep our classes small to make sure you receive full attention from our experienced and dedicated teachers. Most of all, we know what it takes to make studying English simple, fun and above all, productive. Our courses are popular because of this!
So here’s what you can expect at the start of your learning journey with the IGE course:
- 120 classroom hours a month, packed with interactive activities.
- Small number of students per class, not exceeding 10.
- Full lessons covering a range of communication skills, providing plenty of opportunities to help you improve your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
- Opportunities to combine general, academic, and professional English
- Well-planned and structured, yet highly interactive and enjoyable lessons within a relaxed, flexible and supportive learning environment
- Maximum contact hours with qualified and experienced international and local instructors.